Allinson Easybake Yeast
Allinson Easy Bake Yeast 2 x 7gOther Information
Packaged in protective atmosphere.Manufacturers Address
Easy Bake Bread Recipe For Hand Baking.
650g (1lb 7oz) Allinson Strong White Bread Flour.
10g (2 tsp) Salt.
5g (1 tsp) Sugar.
15g (1/2oz) Soft Butter or 15ml (1tbsp) Vegetable Oil.
7g Sachet of Allinson Easy Bake Yeast.
400ml (14fl oz) Warm water (1 part boiling, 2 parts cold).
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8).
2. In a warm bowl mix flour, salt, sugar and stir in yeast. Rub in butter (or Vegetable oil).
3. Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough, then knead for 10 minutes on a warm floured surface.
4. If making loaves, divide evenly between two warmed and greased 450g (1lb) tins. For rolls divide into 50-75g (2-3oz) balls and shape on warm baking sheets.
5. Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
6. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8). Bake for 30-35 minutes (15 minutes for rolls). Remove from oven and cool on a wire tray. For wholemeal bread follow recipe above, using Allinson Wholemeal Bread Flour, and add an additional 50ml (2fl oz) warm water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use each sachet within 48 hours once opened.
Founded by Thomas Allinson in 1892.
The fast, easy way to successful bread making.
FOR BREAD MAKERS & HAND BAKING.
We make our yeast to be quick and reliable for all your bread making.
Guarantee: We take care to make sure this reaches you in perfect condition. If you're not entirely satisfied we'll refund the purchase price and postage. Please return it to us at the address below saying when and where you bought it. Your statutory rights won't be affected.
Customer Service: Allinson,
Click onto www.bakingmad.com for baking advice or to join the BakingMad club, or simply call us on 01672 565257.
Yeast, Emulsifier: E491, Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Emersons Online if the product is Emersons Online branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Emersons Online branded.
Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
GDA information for non Emersons Online products is calculated by Emersons Online based on information provided to Emersons Online. Emersons Online has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Although this information is regularly updated, Emersons Online are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Emersons Online nor without due acknowledgement.