Doves Farm Rice Flour
Doves Farm Free From Gluten Rice Flour 1kg
|of which saturates (g)||0.5|
|of which sugars (g)||0.5|
Crossed Grain SymbolLifestyle
Average Measure (e)Languages On Pack
Doves Farm Foods,
To keep your flour at its best, roll down the top after use and store in a cool dry place.
Best before: see top.
You can visit dovesfarm.co.uk for more recipe inspiration and browse our award winning Free From breakfast cereals, pasta, cookies, and flapjacks.
Visit us at Facebook and Twitter
Doves Farm Foods,
Creamy in colour and neutral in flavour rice flour is embraced by many sweet and savoury dishes. It makes great puddings, biscuits and baked goods and can be used to thicken sauces.
Go free from gluten when you bake with our flour. To make your baking also free from dairy try our suggested ingredient swops, shown in black.
My gluten free journey began in 1978 when I discovered how difficult it was to find suitable grains and foods for a gluten free diet. The distinctive attributes of alternative grains and their ability to create spectacular dishes is still my inspiration.
Rice is a popular grain with different varieties grown by many cultures worldwide. A versatile ingredient, Rice Flour can be used to make savoury dishes and many sweet treats. It is also effective at thickening both sweet and savoury sauces. Today there is an increasing need for foods free from gluten and other allergens including milk, peanut, egg and soya. Unlock a world of Free From baking with our back of pack recipes.
Clare, Doves Farm
Oven 190°C/Fan 170°/375°F/Gas 5
75g Butter or vegan butter
1tbsp Milk or vegan milk
2tsp Vanilla extract
100g Rice flour
1tsp Baking powder
1. Line a baking tray with parchment.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Beat in the milk and vanilla.
4. Sieve the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix well.
5. Mix in the water to make a soft dough.
6. Form into 30 balls of dough and place them on the parchment lined baking tray.
7. Flatten slightly and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20/22 minutes.
Pancake Drop Scones
75g Rice Flour
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
Oil for frying
Jam to serve
1. Put the flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt into a bowl.
2. Add the water and beat into a smooth paste.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
4. Drop spoons of batter into the pan smoothing them out to 8cm/3" circles.
5. Cook over gentle heat until holes appear.
6. Turn the pancakes over and cook on the other side for a few minutes.
7. Repeat with the remaining batter.
8. Serve warm with jam.
50g Butter or vegan butter
50g Rice flour
425ml Milk or vegan milk
Salt & pepper
1. Gently heat the butter, flour and milk in a saucepan stirring all the time.
2. Continue stirring as the sauce thickens and bring to the boil.
3. Season to taste.
Oven 180°C/Fan 160°C/350°F/Gas 4
250g Rice flour
5tsp Baking powder
2tsp Xanthan gum
1tbsp Golden syrup
1tbsp Milk or vegan milk
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and xanthan gum into a bowl.
2. Pour in the oil and syrup then mix with a fork until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the sugar and mix well.
4. Stir in the sultanas.
5. Squeeze the lemon into a measuring jug then add water to reach 250ml of liquid.
6. Add the liquid to the mixing bowl stirring to form a soft dough mass.
7. Drop spoons of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet in 12 neat piles.
8. Brush milk over each dough mound smoothing the surface.
9. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25/28 minutes
A naturally gluten free four blend made with brown and white riceCompany Address
Kosher - KLBD, ParvePack Size
1Unit (free text)
White Rice, Brown RiceThird Party Logo Other Text
Crossed Grain Symbol - CUK-M-144, CUK-G-017Recycling Other Text
Packaging material: paperWeb Address
Doves Farm Foods
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Emersons Online if the product is Emersons Online branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Emersons Online branded.
Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
GDA information for non Emersons Online products is calculated by Emersons Online based on information provided to Emersons Online. Emersons Online has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Although this information is regularly updated, Emersons Online are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Emersons Online nor without due acknowledgement.